RUN-IC has released the RS1905/20, 3.3V to 5V, ±20kV IEC ESD RS-485 Transceivers
Suitable applications: Motor Drives, Building Automation, Video Surveillance, HVAC, E-meters…
Please check the attachment for more details.
RS1905/20 RS-485 Transceivers
3.3V to 5V, ±20kV IEC ESD and SOP8 Package Option
• 3V – 5.5V Supply Voltage
• Bus I/O Protection
– ±20kV HBM ESD
– ±6kV IEC 6100-4-2 Contact Discharge
• Common-Mode Range: -7V to 12V
• 1/8 Unit Load: Up to 256 Nodes on the Bus
• Low Stand-by Current: <5uA
• Temperature Range: –40℃ to +125℃
• Short-circuit and Overtemperature Protection
• Package: SOP8 (4.90mm x 3.91mm)
• IEC Contact Discharge ESD – Eliminate system level protection
components and reduce system BOM.
• Low power dissipation – ideal for battery operated applications.
• High noise immunity to guarantee robust system operation in noisy
• Provide SOP8 package
• Motor Drives
• Building Automation
• Video Surveillance