Each file includes schematic, BOM, PCB layout, fab package, and PCB CAD
The MAXREFDES103# contains enables quick evaluation of our hardware and embedded firmware for heart-rate and SpO2 monitoring on a wrist-based platform to significantly shorten development time for custom fitness, health, and clinical applications.
The MAXREFDES103# platform includes the following key components
- Micro board, which includes the MAX32630 microcontroller, MAX20303 power-management IC (PMIC), dual-mode Bluetooth, and 6-axis accelerometer and gyroscope
- Sensor board, which includes the MAX86141 AFE, optical heart-rate sensor with one green LED, one red LED, one IR LED, two photodiodes, and MAX32664C biometric sensor hub with an embedded algorithm for heart rate and SpO2 monitoring
- MAXDAP Pico Adapter board for use during a firmware upgrade for the micro board
- Health sensor band enclosure and straps
- Hardware design files, firmware, and software